This Valentine’s Day, fall in love with some sizzling concoctions! Crafted from flavorful chocolates and eye-catching shades of red and pink, these tantalizing cocktails are sure to stir romantic vibes. From Galentine hangouts to intimate date nights – no relationship status is required for you to enjoy that special someone this season. Let South Floridian signature spots be your go-to potion provider as they serve delightfully delicious drinks expressly made for sharing on February 14th!
Head Over Heels from Giselle Miami
- 1.5 oz E11EVEN Vodka
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Raspberry Lemongrass Syrup (Made with fresh raspberries, lemongrass, sugar, and water)
- Top with Sparkling Rosé
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon and white baby’s breath flower
- Directions: Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Strain into a Nick & Nora glass, neat. Top with your desired amount of sparkling rosé
Rose Gulab from Byblos Miami
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Vodka
- .75 oz. Pomegranate Syrup
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice
- Directions: Add all the ingredients to a shaker. Fill with ice. Shake and strain into a glass. If you’re feeling fancy, garnish the drink with 4 to 6 rose petals and a spritz of lemon zest.
- Tip: At Byblos, they use homemade pomegranate syrup, but feel free to muddle whatever berries are left in the fridge.
Ferrero Rocher from E11EVEN Vodka
- 1.5 oz E11EVEN Vodka
- .25 oz Frangelico
- .25 oz Creme de Cacao
- .25 oz Oloroso Sherry
- Two dashes of saline solution
- One life of chocolate bitters
- Lemon oils & Ferrero Rocher chocolate for garnish
- Directions: Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice, and gently stir for 20 seconds. Strain into a Nick and Nora glass without ice. Garnish and enjoy!
She Said Yes from Sweet Liberty
- 1 oz. Hendrick’s gin
- 1 oz. Tio Pepe fino sherry
- .75 oz. Lemon juice
- .75 oz. Simple syrup
- 2 Cucumber slices
- 3 Raspberries
- Directions: Muddle cucumber in a mixing tin. Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice. Double strain and fill with pellet ice in a double rocks glass. Garnish with mint sprig and cucumber slices.
Aikou from Akira Back – Delray Beach
- 1 oz. Roku gin
- .50 oz. Lemon juice
- .50 oz. Simple syrup
- Splash pomegranate purée
- Top with Moët Rosé
- Directions: Combine gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and pomegranate in a mixing tin and shake with ice—strain into a flute glass and top off with Moët Rosé. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a clothespin on the rim holding a rose petal.
Watermelon High from Marion Miami
- 1.5 oz Ketel One Oranje Vodka
- .5 oz Lychee liqueur
- .5 oz Lychee juice
- .25 oz Yuzu
- Directions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin with ice, shake, and strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a dehydrated lemon slice.
Appassionata from Sofia Design District
- 1 oz Dill-infused Grey Goose One Vodka
- .5 oz Aperol
- .5 oz Amaro nonino
- 2 oz Passion fruit
- .5 oz bergamot
- .75 Rose syrup
- Directions: Add all the ingredients to a shaker. Fill with ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Tags: Aikou Akira Back Delray Beach Appassionata from Sofia Design District Byblos Miami cocktails e11even Vodka Ferrero Rocher from E11EVEN Vodka fine dining flavorful chocolates foodies Galentine celebration Giselle Miami Grey Goose One Vodka Head Over Heels from Giselle Miami Hendrick’s gin Hospitality Industry intimate date nights Marion Miami Miami Miami Beach Miami Beach Hospitality Industry Miami romantic vibes mixiology restaurants Rose Gulab from Byblos Miami She Said Yes from Sweet Liberty sizzling concoctions Sofia Design District South Beach SOUTH FLORIDA South Florida Hospitality Industry Sweet Liberty Miami tantalizing cocktails Valentine's Day in Miami Valentines Cocktails Valentines Day cocktail Recipes Watermelon High from Marion Miami