The New Interactive Wagyu Menu Brings a Taste of Japan to the Table
Casa Sensei, the Pan-Asian and Latin eatery voted Best Asian Restaurant by Fort Lauderdale Magazine for the last three years, is launching a memorable wagyu experience on October 7 for guests to indulge in one of the most exquisite meats in the world: premium A5 Japanese wagyu beef.
As part of this new interactive grilling and tasting opportunity, guests can grill portions of wagyu ($99 for 5 ounces and $179 for 10 ounces) via a smokeless grill on their table.
Casa Sensei guarantees itself as a trusted source of genuine A5-grade Japanese wagyu beef, providing a certificate of authenticity to patrons for full transparency. The special wagyu menu is embossed with a copper-plated Casa Sensei logo, showcasing the certificate and a map of the different Japanese wagyu beef regions and instructions on how to cook the meat properly.
The experience includes:
- Japanese A5 wagyu beef, BMS (Beef Marbling Scale) 8-12 (will vary depending on availability)
- Japanese smokeless grill on the table
- Four different gourmet steak knives are presented when the experience is requested.
- Black forks exclusive to this experience and gold tongs to cook the meat
- Three different salts: Himalayan pink sea salt, course Mediterranean sea salt, and black Hawaiian sea salt
- Served sides of sautéed baby bok choy and Casa fried rice
- Guests can also upgrade their experience by adding a Japanese whiskey flight for $75.
The wagyu experience will be available every Friday through Sunday, beginning October 7, 2022. For reservations, call 954.530.4176. Casa Sensei is located at 1200 East Las Olas Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. For more information, visit www.casasensei.com.