South Beach funky taco joint Bodega Taqueria & Tequila is offering “food holidays” taking place during the month of September. Find below their specials for specific days, on-going daily, and weekly.
- World Coconut Day – September 2nd: On World Coconut Day, Bodega will be offering a special Coconut Shrimp Taco ($3), available all day in the front; and a Coconut Cartel Mojito ($10), available from 6 – 10 PM in the back. Additionally, Chef Bernie Matz and Head Bartender Hayden Miller will be going LIVE on @BodegaTaqueria’s IG at 6 PM to show everyone how to make the taco and cocktail, respectively.
- National Guacamole Day – September 16th: To celebrate National Guacamole Day, Chef Bernie Matz is releasing Bodega’s famous Guacamole recipe. Stay tuned!
- National Lobster Day – September 25th: Bodega will be offering a special Lobster Taco for $7 that will be available for dining in at Bodega, take out and delivery.
- Mezcal Mondays:
- Signature Mezcal Cocktails offered in the back on Mondays from 6 PM -closing:
- Flores Ilegales ($10)
- Topo Loco ($7)
- $5 Ilegal Mezcal Shots
- Bottled Cocktails available for pick-up & delivery ($9)
- Daily Happy Hour (6 PM-8 PM, daily). Available for dine-in OR order online for pick-up or delivery
- $2 Classic Tacos; $3 Chips & Salsa; $4 Chips & Guac; $4 Bottled Beers; $5 Frozen Margaritas; $7 Bottled Cocktails (Pico Picante, Hibisco, Diablita)
Bodega Taqueria & Tequila1220 16th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139