Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer. Time to barbecue, hang out around the pool, and of course, drink! Find below a few cocktail recipes courtesy of some of our favorite spots in South Beach, and make sure you make the most out of this well-deserved 3 day weekend! Enjoy!
Marrakesh Garden at Byblos Miami
- 2oz. Rum
- 1oz. Lime
- 1oz. Cucumber Juice
- 1oz. Mint Syrup
Directions: Combine ingredients in a long glass. Add ice and garnish with nigella seeds.
Refresco at Bodega Taqueria y Tequila, South Beach & Fort Lauderdale
- 2oz E11EVEN Vodka
- .75oz Cucumber Mint Agave
- .75oz Fresh Lime
- 3oz Club soda
- 3d Angostura Bitter [FLOAT GARNISH]
Directions: Combine ingredients minus bitters in Collins glass. Stir. Top with club soda. Add crushed ice. Float Angostura bitters for garnish. Insert cucumber wheel.
Tasting Notes: Old dog. New tricks. Take a crisp interpretation of a tall drink on any walk, no complaints.
- 1 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 1 oz of Blue Curacao
- 0.5 oz of Coconut Purée
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Coconut Flakes for Garnish
Directions: Pour E11EVEN Vodka, pineapple juice, blue curacao, coconut purée, and ice into the blender. Blend on high until ice is crushed and desired consistency is reached. Dip the rim of the glass into coconut purée and then into coconut flakes (separate shallow dishes) to rim the glass. Pour cocktail into rimmed glass and serve.
Our Pina Colada by Sweet Liberty
- 1.5 oz House Rum Blend (50% Cruzan Coconut Rum, 25% Bacardi Cuatro, 25% Stolen Coffee & Cigarette Rum)
- 1 oz Pineapple
- 3oz Coconut Cream
- 2 Coffee Beans
- 1 Pineapple Chunk
- 1 Large Scoop of Crushed Ice
- Float Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- Blend ingredients minus Pedro Ximenez Sherry until ice is crushed and desired consistency is reached. Pour cocktail into the glass, add Pedro Ximenez Sherry float, garnish with a mint sprig, red cherry, and parasol