Are you obsessed with Lobsters? So are we! So before summer is over and still on time for the long-awaited Labor Day Weekend, we’ve rounded up here 6 of our favorite lobster recipes, Gluten-Free Lobster Bisque and Lobster Grilled Cheese Panini to mention a few. All courtesy of our friends at www.lobsteranywhere.com. Enjoy!
Grilled Lobster with Lemon Butter
- 2 Wild Caught live lobsters, 1 1/2 lb. or 2 lb. each
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 tsp. chopped tarragon
- 2 tsp. chopped chives
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
Grilled Lobster with Lemon Butter – Find the recipe here.
Southwestern Grilled Lobster with Red Pepper and Lime Butter
- 4 lobsters, 1—1 1/2 lb. each *
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup butter softened
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- coarsely ground black pepper
- lemon wedges, as garnish
Southwestern Grilled Lobster with Red Pepper and Lime Butter –
Gluten-Free Lobster Bisque
- 5 cups fish stock or chicken stock
- 2/3 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 celery stalks, scraped and cut into fine strips
- 2 carrots, scraped and cut into fine strips
- 1 leek, trimmed, and sliced fine
- 1 onion, sliced thin and divided into rings
- live lobster, 1 large or two small
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt, pepper, and cayenne
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
Gluten-Free Lobster Bisque – Find the recipe here.
Baked Stuffed Lobster with Shrimp & Scallops
Live lobster: (2) 1 ¼ to 1 ½ lbs. (optionally try raw Maine lobster tails)
- Cubed White Bread: about 6 slices
- Breadcrumbs: ½ cup
- Onion, diced: ½ cup
- Garlic, minced: ½ tsp.
- Parsley, fresh or dry (chopped): ½ tsp.
- Bay Scallops: 6 each
- Medium Shrimp cut in chunks: 4 each
- Butter: ¼ lb. (1 stick)
- Water: ½ cup
- Old Bay Seasoning: ¼ tsp.
- Salt: ¼ tsp.
- Pepper: ¼ tsp.
- Lemon Juice: ¼ tsp.
Baked Stuffed Lobster with Shrimp & Scallops – Find the recipe here.
Lobster Grilled Cheese Panini
- 1/2 lbs of Gruyere cheese sliced thin or shredded
- 1/2 lb. of mild, Swiss cheese sliced thin or shredded
- 1/2 lb. of white, American cheese sliced thin or shredded
- Loaf of sliced Italian Scali or a rustic white bread
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 lbs. of fresh lobster claw and knuckle meat
- 1 stick of butter
Lobster Grilled Cheese Panini – Find the recipe here.
Maine’s Lobster Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. of blanched or raw lobster meat (substitute frozen lobster meat)
- 5 cups of cooked Cavatappi Pasta
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Fontina Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 3 tbsp. brandy
- 1 whole shallot finely chopped
- 2 whole cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 whole dry bay leaf
- fresh ground cayenne pepper to taste
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
Maine’s Lobster Mac and Cheese – Find the recipe here.