Fontainebleau Miami Beach is welcoming fall with an array of fabulous new cocktails at Bleau Bar, Pizza & Burger by Michael Mina, Scarpetta by Scott Conant, Hakkasan, StripSteak by Michael Mina, and Vida/Blade Sushi. The hotel has long been renowned for its trend-setting drinks program, currently overseen by Executive Director of Food & Beverage John Riccardo, and this season’s offerings help cement its well-earned reputation as one of Miami’s foremost cocktail destinations. A breakdown follows:
Be in the center of the excitement at Fontainebleau’s newly renovated Bleau Bar located in the hotel’s glamourous Chateau lobby. It is the perfect place to grab a libation after work, before or after dinner.
- Le Grande Currant – Haig Club Whiskey, Benedictine, black currant Liquor, honey, lemon, Peychaud bitters
- Apple of my Eye – Bulleit Rye, Cognac, apple juice, lemon, agave, ginger puree, and mint.
StripSteak by Michael Mina
Guests can enjoy new cocktails inspired by the Frank Sinatra era at the dynamic two-story indoor-outdoor venue. StripSteak by Michael Mina, located directly off the Chateau lobby, evokes a rich, stylish tone replete with several convivial cocktail bars along with a beautifully appointed, bamboo-enclosed poolside patio.
- Ginger Rogers, named after the 1954 Frank Sinatra Duo with Ginger Rogers – Grey Goose Pear Vodka with grated ginger-infused for spice, Domaine du Canton Ginger Liqueur, Ancho Reyes, pear puree and club soda with a gingerbread cookie crumble rim and caramelized ginger garnishes
- Rhubarb of My Life, named after the Frank Sinatra song “Autumn of my Life” – Bombay Sapphire, simple syrup, lemon, Chambord, and rhubarb puree.
- Almost Lime Being in Love, a twist on a Key Lime Martini – Stoli Vanilla, simple syrup, lime juice, and one egg white served in a martini glass with a graham cracker sprinkle and lime leaf.
Pizza & Burger by Michael Mina
Enjoy fall-infused cocktails in Michael Mina’s laid-back eatery located downstairs right off the main lobby. Pizza & Burger by Michael Mina is both an affordable and approachable concept perfect for a friendly get-together, family dinner, or after-work libations.
- Bourbon Apple Cider – Four Roses Bourbon, caramel apple butter, sparkling apple cider, lime juice with a fragrant cinnamon stick, and apple slice garnish.
Scarpetta by Scott Conant
Take in the breathtaking seaside views while sipping on trendy European-inspired cocktails at Scarpetta by Scott Conant. Tucked into the Fontainebleau’s Sorrento Tower, Scarpetta features three distinct dining areas including a picturesque wraparound air-conditioned veranda offering floor-to-ceiling views of Fontainebleau Miami Beach’s poolscape and seaside: an intimate bar and lounge area, as well as the restaurant’s main dining room.
- Trentino – Zacapa 23 Rum, unfiltered cider, lemon, and orange bitters
Miami’s coveted, contemporary Chinese cuisine restaurant, Hakkasan is known for its innovative execution of traditional Cantonese cuisine and is now featuring a new fall cocktail that will compliment any meal.
- The Western Smash – Templeton Rye, blackberry puree, lime juice, and simple syrup served with crushed ice and garnished with a fresh mint sprig.
Vida and Blade Sushi
Capturing the essence of Fontainebleau’s glamorous history, Vida and Blade Sushi offers guests an energetic yet composed atmosphere and a multi-sensorial dining experience.
- Fall in Japan – Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Ty-Ku Sake, Cointreau, and simple syrup served in a martini glass with a Luxardo cherry and orange garnish.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach is located at 4441 Collins Avenue on Miami Beach. For more information on any of Fontainebleau’s dining outlets, please call 305-538-2000 or visit www.fontainebleau.com.