Grouper and Rock Shrimp Ceviche
Lona Cocina & Tequileria – Fort Lauderdale
½ lb. Mild White Fish, Chef’s Suggestion: Grouper
½ lb. Rock Shrimp4 each Roma Tomatoes
1 each Jalapeno
½ Medium White Onion
4 cup fresh Lime Juice
6 oz Valentina Salsa
1 bunch Cilantro
½ Fresh Avocado
To taste Salt and Pepper
1. In a small saucepan, heat 1L of water. Bring to a boil.
2. Add rock shrimp, cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Remove the rock shrimp and place them in a small bowl of ice water.
4. Drain ice water and place chilled shrimp in the fridge, to rest.
5. Dice white fish (Grouper) into small cubes.
6. Finely dice tomatoes, jalapeno, and onion.
7. Combine ingredients and mix well.
8. Garnish with fresh cilantro and avocado, serve chilled.