Customizable Entrées Designed to Satisfy Every Craving
With a diehard fanbase unabashedly amorous of its burgers, bowls, and kebabs, PINCHO, formerly known as Pincho Factory, will unveil the biggest evolution to its menu with the launch of PINCHO Plates. PINCHO Plates will allow guests to customize their own entrée, whether they’re seeking something sinful or healthier, lighter options. Starting Thursday, August 6th, PINCHO Plates – an a la carte entrée – will be available at eight locations in Miami and Broward.
As part of the evolutionary launch, PINCHO is introducing Roasted Vegetables and Mac and Cheese side dishes as new permanent menu items, giving guests a wider variety to choose from when customizing their plate. Paying homage to its name which means skewer or kebab, the first element when building a PINCHO Plate is to choose from one of the delectable mains including Chicken Kebab, Shrimp Kebab, Vaca Frita (Braised Beef), Steak Kebab or Roasted Veggies. Step two is to choose two side dishes from a variety of offerings including White or Brown Rice with Beans, Slaw, Classic Fries, Tostones, Roasted Veggies, or a PINCHO Salad, which includes a choice of Lemon Vinaigrette, California Mango, Buttermilk Ranch, or Lemon Pepper dressing. For a small additional charge, guests seeking heartier fare can upgrade their side choices to options including their famous Fried Cheese, Cajun Fries, Sweet Potato Tots, or Mac and Cheese. No PINCHO meal is complete without a drizzle of sauce and as such, the final step is for guests to sauce up their plate with a choice of PINCHO sauce, Cilantro Sauce, Chipotle Aioli, or Aji Aioli.
- 12590 SE 88th Street in West Kendall. Telephone: 305-501-2877
- 9251 W Flagler Street in Flagler. Telephone: 786-590-1455
- 12519 South Dixie Hwy in Pinecrest. Telephone: 786-592-2345
- 4950 W 12th Avenue in Hialeah. Telephone: 786-409-2818
- 30 Giralda Avenue in Coral Gables. Telephone: 305-446-5666
- 9860 SW 40th Street in Westchester. Telephone: 305-631-2038
- 155 N Hiatus Road in Pembroke Pines. Telephone: 754-888-9746
- 133 NW 136th Avenue in Sunrise. Telephone: 954-626-8999