The Menu Features Ten New Cocktails, and it kicked off with a Month of Exciting Festivities
Ten new delicious and refreshing cocktails debuted at Pubbelly Sushi on August 1st as part of the renowned Miami-based brand’s new beverage program. The innovative cocktails reflect Pubbelly’s signature bold fusion of Japanese and Latin flavors, making the award-winning gastropub in Miami a must-visit destination to drink up and cool down this summer.
Already a go-to for their famous daily happy hour, Sunday brunch, and Instagram-famous (and thoroughly decadent) #ButterKrabRoll, Pubbelly Sushi is offering yet another reason to visit one of their four locations which include Aventura Mall, Brickell City Centre, and Downtown Dadeland.
Enjoy your favorite Latin-and-Asian fusion eats with one of the following ten new eclectic cocktails, including modern takes on old-world classics and fresh, globally inspired new concoctions using the freshest of ingredients and only premium, top-shelf spirits:
- Pubbelly G&T ($18) Atian Gin, London Essence Elderflower Tonic, Kaffir Lime, Pink Peppercorn, Juniper
- Watermelon Basil Margarita ($17): Jose Cuervo Tequila, Basil, Watermelon, Citrus
- Ichigo Old Fashioned ($17): Four Roses Bourbon, Strawberry, Citrus, Agave, Orange Bitters
- Nashi Tokyo Mule ($17): Deep Eddy Vodka, Nashi Pear, Mint Green Tea Syrup, London Essence Ginger Beer, Citrus
- What A Cute Tea ($16): B Wheatley Vodka, Jasmine Tea, Raspberry, Citrus
- Shiso Miami ($18): Maestro Dobel, Shiso, Cucumber, Egg White, Jalapeno Tincture, Citrus
- Kiss The Fish ($18): London no. 3, Lemongrass Syrup, Curaçao, Lychee, Citrus
- La Chula ($16): 400 Conejos Mezcal, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Watermelon, Ancho Chili, Citrus
- Cafecito Espressotini ($18): Brugal 1888, J F Hayden’s Coffee, Demerara, Cacao, Crema
Embracing the unexpected is part of Pubbelly Sushi’s DNA, so to accompany the daring new beverage program, various far-east-inspired events will take place throughout the month. Inspired by Japanese slot machines, Pachinko Time offers guests the golden opportunity to sample Pubbelly Sushi’s new cocktails in shot form Monday through Friday from 6-7 PM. During their renowned daily Happy Hour, guests will be kept guessing as a selection of cocktails will be accompanied by special, rotating surprises (hint: look for the QR code underneath). Pubbelly Sushi’s high-spirited Obon Festival parties, in celebration of the annual Japanese holiday, will occur every Friday night in August at a different location. The colorful festivities will also include live entertainment, games, and prizes inspired by the special yearly event to welcome Pubbelly’s new spirits.
For more information on Pubbelly Sushi’s new cocktails, please visit pubbellyglobal.com.