Escape to Miami for an idyllic summer getaway at InterContinental Miami, the iconic Downtown Miami property boasting commanding views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and the Port of Miami. In preparation for the season, the hotel has created exciting incentives that allow visitors to experience all of the property’s charms including the recently renovated rooftop pool, SkyLawn green space, and luxurious mySpa. Located just minutes from downtown Miami museums; shopping and dining in nearby Brickell and Miami Beach’s famed beaches, the hotel is also perfectly situated for pre-and post-cruise stays, as cruising returns to South Florida in June. Seasonal packages available for booking are as follows.
- Summer Relaxation – Includes a welcome Mimosa at spa check-in and a $100 mySpa credit to use towards a variety of internationally-inspired treatments when booking an overnight stay. More information here.
- Beach Bliss – Includes exclusive access to an IHG South Beach hotel’s beach club, R/T Poseidon Ferry Service to and from South Beach, 20% off at Front Porch Cafe South Beach, and use of beach chairs, umbrellas, and bicycles. More information here.
- Weekend Brunch Getaway – Guests who book an overnight stay on Saturday will be able to enjoy brunch at the hotel’s acclaimed pan-Latin restaurant, Toro Toro at a reduced rate of $20++ per person, compared to the $59 per person standard rate. More information here.
- 3rd Night Free – Offers an extended luxury stay with an additional night stay at no charge when guests purchase two nights. More information here.
- Staycation – Offers up to 25% off hotel rates for Florida and Georgia residents, plus early check-in, late check out, and complimentary overnight parking. More information here.
InterContinental Miami is located at 100 Chopin Plaza in Downtown Miami. For more information, visit https://www.icmiamihotel.com
JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa has been named Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice #1 Florida Resort for the past two years for good reason. The beautiful resort & spa has something for everyone, from PGA Championship caliber golf to fabulous dining and an award-winning spa, not to mention Tidal Cove, the resort’s award-winning water park, come enjoy a staycation, spa visit, fabulous dining, or a day at Tidal Cove – from check-in until check-out, there’s no need to leave the property.
- Splash into Summer Staycation Rate: Enjoy a get-away from it all summer staycation right in the middle of Aventura’s tropical oasis. Stay two nights (minimum) to receive a $50 resort credit with rates starting at $279 per night. All rates include access to Tidal Cove, which boasts a 60-foot tower with seven water slides, a lazy river, a 4,000-square-foot kids pool with an aquatic play structure, the first-ever FlowRider® Triple surf simulation pool in the nation, 25 private VIP cabanas, and an additional VIP pool area for adults, along with great bites and drinks from Freestyle.
- Ame-azing Spa Getaway: Take advantage of JW Marriott Turnberry’s world-class spa and wellness center. The summer spa getaway package includes one 50 minutes Swedish massage per nightly stay. In the mood for an upgrade? The rate also includes a $50 per day resort credit.
JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is located at 19999 Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL. For more information, visit www.jwturnberry.com
For the ultimate beachfront getaway, The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is the perfect South Florida destination. The oceanfront resort is home to Heavenly Spa and Mexican hotspot Lona Cocina & Tequileria and is the ideal location for any kind of getaway. The resort’s location, service, and amazing amenities make it perfect for family fun, a romantic rendezvous, a girlfriend’s get-together, or a wellness retreat – offering a number of perks and discounted rates to make summer travel shine.
Summer Rate Specials
- Splash into Summer with No Resort Fee: Open to book now and available July 5th through August 31st, this rate includes two cocktails and dessert at Lona Cocina & Tequileria, plus access to the resort’s amenities including weekend yoga, non-motorized water sports, beach chairs, and more at no extra charge.
- Heavenly Spa Package: If wellness is the goal, this rate includes a $150 spa credit and 20 percent off services to use at the resort’s acclaimed spa, which includes a hair and nail salon, new men’s services, separate men’s and women’s jacuzzis, steam rooms and relaxation lounges.
- Water Views for Less: Enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a water view room when booking this rate.
- Stay Longer and Save: Linger longer and save with extended stay rates and upgraded amenities – the longer you stay the more you save. For more information or to book a stay, click here.
Exclusive Summer Activities and Amenities
Weekends at Waves and the Pool Deck A variety of fun activities and activations are taking place on the deck all summer long Friday through Sunday unless otherwise noted.
- Mermaids, Margaritas & Mocktails: Ever dream of meeting a mermaid? Starting Saturday, June 19, 2021, and every Saturday throughout the summer from 9 AM to 5 PM, The Westin’s very own mermaid will hold court on the pool deck offering an al fresco, family-friendly experience with swimming, photo ops, and mermaid tails for sale, exclusively for resort guests. Waves Bar & Grill, located on the resort pool deck, will offer $5 Frozen Margaritas, Daiquiri, and Pina Colada mocktails.
- Cointreau Margarita Bicycle: Fridays through Sundays, those who want to burn some calories while enjoying a specialty cocktail, can hop on the Cointreau Margarita bicycle and blend their own Frozen Margarita – a win-win that garners guests a reduced-price cocktail and a cardio workout all in one.
- Adult games take place at the pool; guests can compete in Giant Jenga and corn hole competitions for high stakes – a $100 bar tab at Waves.
- Meet Marcos, Waves’ talented flair bartender. Marcos will showcase his talents every weekend with two shows each day at 3 PM and 5 PM; anyone lucky enough to grab a seat at the bar to watch his juggling finesse will score a free shot at the end of the show.
- Breakfast of Champions: The Westin offers a variety of options to start the day – from a quick coffee to go at the onsite Starbucks; an amazing Mexican-inspired breakfast overlooking the ocean at Tinta or pastries and cappuccino at Lavazza Cafe.
- Private Pool and Beach Access: Whether you choose to sit poolside or head down to the beach, resort guests will enjoy complimentary poolside loungers and beach chairs available every day. Private beach access is available using the resort’s Skywalk.
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located at 321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
For more information, visit www.westinfortlauderdalebeach.