Stars will descend upon Miami during the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF®) this week, February 24-27, 2022. The Festival will not only feature culinary greats such as Guy Fieri, Rachael Ray, and José Andrés but will also see significant star power with the likes of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and his wife, former Victoria Secret Model, Behati Prinsloo, Eva Longoria, French Montana, Kate Hudson, and more as they arrive at the magic city to showcase their skills during the nation’s largest wine and food event.
The Festival will safely welcome food and drink aficionados to savor bites and sips from a diverse roster of 400+ renowned chefs, culinary and lifestyle personalities, winemakers, and spirits producers. Highly anticipated outdoor walk-around events include:
- The Mayor of Flavortown himself, Guy Fieri, will host the NEW Coke Zero Sugar presents Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives LIVE, highlighting more than 25 classic eateries featured on the hit show. (Thursday, February 24)
- Red Stripe Burger Bash, presented by Schweid & Sons®, hosted by Rachael Ray and José Andrés, will feature the country’s best burger joints over two sessions – all vying for top honors as awarded by a star-studded judging panel. Judges include NBC’s TODAY Show Al Roker, Grammy Award-winner and frontman of legendary group RUN DMC Rev Run, three-time NBA Champion Dwyane Wade, TV personality Kalen Allen, Food Network star Jeff Mauro, Tik-Tok creator and Founder of The Golden Balance, Ahmad Alzahabi, chef and restaurateur Melba Wilson, Founder & CEO of The Points Guy, Brian Kelly, and FIU’s new head football coach Mike MacIntyre. (Friday, February 25)
- One of TikTok’s top U.S. food content all-stars and the youngest-ever finalist on MasterChef, Nick DiGiovanni, will host Hallandale Beach Food & Groove: A Wine, Food and Art Experience presented by Consorzio DOC Delle Venezie Pinot Grigio part of the Hallandale Beach Event Series. (Saturday, February 26)
- A match made in heaven: Tacos & Tequila, presented by Tequila Cazadores hosted by Aarón Sánchez, will celebrate various iterations of Mexico’s most iconic dish and 100 years of Tequila Cazadores on the sands of Miami Beach. (Saturday, February 26)
- Join your favorite Food Network & Cooking Channel chefs, and culinary personalities LIVE for two action-packed days of food and fun for foodies of all ages at the Goya Foods’ Family Fun Fest featuring Kidz Kitchen
- part of the Hallandale Beach Event Series. (Saturday, February 26 & Sunday, February 27)
- Celebrate South Florida’s bright and vivacious Latin culture at the historic Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables during Goya Foods’ Swine & Wine hosted by Robert Irvine and Fernando Desa. (Sunday, February 27)
- The ultimate beach party returns with BACARDĺ Carnival hosted by Andrew Zimmern featuring refreshing cocktails from Bombay Sapphire, Tequila Cazadores, Dewar’s, D’ussé, Grey Goose, and Patrón. (Sunday, February 27)
Closeout Sunday Funday during 3-5 on Ocean Drive featuring the David Grutman Experience! Curated by the nightlife and hospitality empresario himself, David Grutman, this 360-experience will turn the Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village courtyard into a mini music festival with high-energy beats and special performances by Gianluca Vacchi, the Italian DJ and Instagram sensation, and superstar rapper French Montana. To ensure the safety of Festival-goers and Festival staff, SOBEWFF® has hired BioScent Detection Dogs to screen for COVID-19. As part of the entry requirements, all attendees must complete a digital health screening through SymCheck. This includes attestation of either: a negative COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to the event OR completed vaccination plus the presentation of a cleared SymCheck QR Code. For full details on the Festival’s Health & Safety Protocols, visit sobewff.org/health-safety-protocols.
Close Out Sunday Funday with David Grutman, French Montana & Gianluca Vacchi!