What began as a limited series pop-up market for local food artisans to promote their business during the height of the pandemic has morphed into a larger seasonal event where more than 75 vendors from around South Florida will have the opportunity to sell their small-batch artisanal creations on the iconic Miami Beach street over the span of the next six months.
In line with the Festival’s effort to support the local community, the SOBEWFF® Artisan Food Market will be dedicated solely to helping small food and restaurant entrepreneurs. With artisan markets springing up around the country, it’s a great way to highlight the up-and-coming diverse South Florida talent while simultaneously giving locals and visitors a unique experience on one of Miami’s most iconic streets.
The SOBEWFF® Artisan Food Market on Lincoln Road will run again on January 23, March 27, and April 24 from 11 AM-2 PM. The market will be located on Michigan Avenue between Lincoln Lane North and Lincoln Lane South.
Sunday, January 23 Market Menu
The Dumpling Company
Dumplings * Dumpling Bowls * Signature Sauces * Miso Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie
I Knead More
Guava & Cheese Babka * Chocolate-Hazelnut Babka * Chocolate-Hazelnut spread by the jar (5 oz.) * Cacio e Pepe Buns * Orange Brioche Buns * Tarta de Santiago by the slice * Key Lime Tart with Yuzu Meringue
The Lazy Oyster
Variety of raw oysters * Charbroiled Oysters *
Mo’s Bundt Cakes
Nutella 8 * Guava * Dulce de Leche
Classic Banana * Triple Chocolate * Cookies and Cream * Birthday Crumbles
Michelle’s Sweet Creations
Bread * Artisan loaf * Cinnamon Raisin swirled bread Cakes * Funfetti vanilla cake Cookies * Chunky Chocolate explosion Marshmallows * Vanilla * Peppermint Bundle * Marshmallow & Graham cracker bundle.
* Original (Basic B*tch) * Chocolate Coco & Guava
* Full Crepe Menu – Savory & Sweet
* Spring Rolls
* Ice Cream Sandwiches – Assorted Flavors
Tequiztlan Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Tacos * Chicken * Beef Quesadillas * Chicken * Beef Guacamole * Served w/ Chips Drinks * Jarritos * Mexican Coke * Water
* Frita * Guava & Queso * Oxtail & Mac * Chicken Cordon Bleu
Max Santiago – Max’d Out Artisinal Donuts
- The O.G. (original glazed): Buttermilk-vanilla bean glaze
- Chocolate Glazed: Valrhona 46% milk chocolate ganache, crispy chocolate pearls
- Key Lime “Pie”: Key lime custard filling, graham streusel, torched meringue, candied lime zest
- Apple Fritter: Caramelized apples, brown butter glaze, maldon sea salt
- Cafe con Leche Roll: 24 hour raised brioche dough layered with cinnamon-espresso dust, cafe con leche glaze, cream cheese spiral
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate: Baked sweet potato donut, peanut butter glaze, dark chocolate-coconut milk ganache, agave roasted peanuts, 100% Vegan & Gluten-Free
Located on Michigan Avenue between Lincoln Lane North and Lincoln Lane South 1069 Lincoln Ln N, Miami Beach, FL 33139